Josef

February 5th 2020

Today I cancelled a sky dive I had planned to do in Franz Josef. It was supposed to be a 20,000 foot one with an oxygen mask, but when we got to Franz Josef the weather was shite and cloudy and we decided that we didn’t want to do it anyway.

We figured that if we were going to do one, it should be one that we were excited to do, not one that we were kind of already contemplating cancelling.

And so when we got to Franz Josef, we Beelined straight to the skydive place and told them we didn’t want to do it anymore. We may end up doing it doing in Queenstown or Christchurch.

But we still managed to have a sick night getting hassled by some locals at pool.

Until tomorrow, I’m not even mad that we missed the skydive.

Jacn

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s