April 2nd 2022
Today started like every Saturday should, as far as I’m concerned:
- Let the sunshine wake us up at a decent hour, not too hungover, and doze for a little bit until we get out of bed and get ready.
- Make a cup of tea, an orange juice, and a glass of water, none of which will ever be drunk more than halfway.
- Eventually build up the courage to leave the house, and head towards coffee.
- Grab a coffee and a brunch burger in a cool warehouse conversion.
- Be impressed and jealous by the latte art of a dragon.
- No I don’t want any of your avocado burger. Yes you can have some of my bacon and sausage burger.
- Buy a dessert of an almond croissant, realise you’re too full to eat it, nibble two bites and take it home for later, only to completely forget about it until writing this blog post.
- Get into bed and read.
For future reference, that is “The Woozy Pig”, within the Ritual Coffee warehouse in Lansdown Industrial estate. 10/10 would recommend.
Until tomorrow, that’s how I want every Saturday to start.